Thursday, May 24, 2012

forever families


I have not posted for almost a year. Yikes! In the past year I have had PLENTY To be grateful for, including the birth of our first baby, Mia. She was born Feb. 29th, 2012. 

Today I am grateful for forever families. I am grateful for the Gospel I live and the fact that I know I will live with my family forever. 

I am grateful that I am sealed to my kids (well, I only have one child so far, but hopefully there will be more to come.) I can't believe how much I love this little girl. She has changed my life forever, and I love how happy she makes me. I am grateful for her smiles, and for the opportunity I have to stay at home with her. 

I am grateful for this man who made having our little family possible. I am grateful for the wonderful father he is! I am also grateful for the amazing husband he is to me. I would not want to be sealed to any other man but him! 

I am grateful for choosing to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity so that our family can stay together in the after life. I love my little family, and can't wait to see where life takes us. 

No comments: